See our newest product flyers about the agricultural and food & beverage industries. Click the image below to read the flyer.
We have collected all our flyers on this page:
We are closed on the following dates:
05.06.2018 from 12:00
We’ve been invited to an awardshow from our local business council. To present our company to the audience, they made a short video.
You can watch it here:
Just a quick follow up on an earlier post about our FAX line. Due to technical problems, we will close our FAX line in the main office tomorrow on the 19.10.2017. It will not be reestablished later again.
Please contact us by e-mail instead, thank you.
We are proud to be sharing the news about the local boy Mads Hansen (17 years) who has just won the world championship (U19) in speedway.
We have since 2013 been a co-sponsor for Mads, both financially but also with our products.
Picture used from Jydske Vestkysten.
Since the Japanese Industrial Standard is one of the most common standards in the bearing industry, manufacturer’s and distributor’s stock volumes are high and prices are at an all-time low. We have therefore reduced our prices on our Four Bolt Flanges (UCF) in 2017 considerably for shaft diameters Ø20 to Ø60 compared to earlier years.
We are the only manufacturer on the marked to have implemented the following benefits in our Four Bolt Flanges (UCF N):
- Hybrid European Industrial Standard design
- Reinforced housings and mounting surface, 30% stronger than the classic design.
- Bearings with triple seals as standard – improved and controlled seal friction and enhanced grease reservoir
- Recess for closed plastic cover – interchangeable with all premium brand closed plastic covers
- R1/8″ thread optimized for central relubrication solutions.
Units with the above mentioned benefits have the suffix “N”, i.e. “UCF 205 N”.
We will gladly supply samples. Also, we are always glad to provide products with i.e. individual dimensions, accessories, color, bearing and marking.
Please see our attached flyer and datasheet below, or contact your sales agent for further information and details.
We are looking forward to your feedback and possible order!
We go live with our new webshop on Monday the 14th, August 2017.
We’ve improved the functions and the operation is as easy as ever. The login procedure has improved, you only need your e-mail address and the same password as before. If you are unsure about your e-mail address or password, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find our new shop at shop.pti.eu – login and the language selector are found in the upper right corner.
Some new features:
- Search preview while you type.
- Improved customer area with a top 100 of your most bought products.
- Multiple favourite lists.
- Remember the content of your shopping cart, this allows you to make an order over a longer period of time.
- The brand of the product is also visible in the new shop.
- Optimized for mobile devices also.
We want to express our deepest thanks to the BearingNet Team for yet another well planned and successful event in Madrid 2017.
We would equally like to thank everyone, with whom we had the pleasure to meet and talk to in person. It is always nice to meet with old friends and make new ones.
We had some very busy days with a lot of meetings just in the spirit of BearingNet meet.
We hope to meet you all again next year in Warsaw.
Sussi Toft Danielsen (Export sales) and Heidi Freiberg (Export sales & Marketing)